Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 SUM UP

Views
Less than 2 hours, 2015 will be end forever and ever.. Look back on my 2015, it has been a restoration year for me! a year that I used to restore myself back to myself from all the shitty things in 2014. no resolution for 2015 so nothing to achieve, just get everything better than 2014. 

So SUM UP of my 2015

1. debt. - started 2015 with my very first and personal debt under my own NAME! fine, i made shit and I used up one whole year to clean it. at least lessons learnt (: and i satisfied

2. 金龙王. - met 金龙王 for the first time. desperately to met him, want Him to lead me to better path. and i believe He has lead me to choose the right path. Thank you!


3. CNY with my man. - have been together for 5 years, and this is our first time met during CNY. one more unbelievable thing, they don't brought even one mandarin orange during visit friends house ?_? is it only Johor with this culture?! 



4. wedding. - attended 3 friend's wedding <3 one my friend, one his friend and one my colleague. congratulations all the couples <3 feel like more couples to come on 2016




5. training. -  another bucket list checked ✔︎ i have been wanted to attend this training for a year. finally the chance come, and i grabbed it!! some more it's a FREE training, normal price is MYR 4028 incl gst >.< i believe it's law of attraction, the universe hear me and bring it to me




6. travel. - travelled twice to 3 countries, bangkok, hong kong and macau. totally broke after back cause just a 1 month time between 2 travelling date. anyway still a good times spent 




 





7. witness. - yes, i have witnessed friend's most happiness moment, wedding photo shoot and proposal. stay sweet and love each other ya




8. birthday. - one year older, one year wiser. happy birthday to myself





9. USS. - rock 'n roll with my man @ Universal Studio Singapore. human and cylon ride checked ✔︎ with eyes closed. i can't open my eyes! it' too scary i swear but it's still fun LOL



10. workout. - all about get fit get strong. and i gain weight during the time, i like it and i will continue it slow and steady.


delete all the struggling time, 2015 still a good year with good things happened. i will be contented and grateful for all the things happened to me. 

BYE 2015



2016, IM READY! GOGOGO


















No comments:

Post a Comment