Friday 1 January 2016

2016 New Year

Views
1 of 366. - Happy New Year!

i believe 2016 will be a good year, i just believe it.

i don't set any goals on 2015, cause the only goal was to get things back to the right way
(and hopefully it's right now, at least i think it's :)

so let's start 2016 with a new year resolution to achieve!

*******************


2016 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
1. initiative. - in everything. either to people or my work. 
2. patience. - in everything too. be patience to people and things. must always remind myself to be PATIENCE!

3. fitness. - currently doing home workout. but hopefully sign up yoga class too.  

4. laptop. - small and light, 11'' and less than 2kg.

5. gift for him. - buy things that he needed with his my money LOL 

6. save more money. - think twice triple only buy. don't be impulsive! save money! 

7. travel. -  travel local or oversea. as long as with my man 

8. beauty. - please let me get fairer. don't be lazy to do mask, at least once a week.

9. do at least one thing that me myself will be proud at the end of year



Love, Lynnie 


















No comments:

Post a Comment